Welcome to this blog.
Orgasmo Sonore project - Revisiting Obscure Film Music - is born in 2010 out of the mind of Frank Rideau.
Video and Audio of the project can be find here :
Up to this day, all of these songs have been re-interpreted by Orgasmo Sonore :
1. Stelvio Cipriani - Incubo Sulla Citta Contaminata
2. Ennio Morricone - Mystic and Severe
3. Alain Goraguer - Fantastic Planet
4. Fabio Frizzi - Zombi 2
5. John Carpenter - Escape from New-York
6. Alejandro Jodorowsky - El Topo
7. Goblin - Alien Contamination
8. Piero Umilani - La Ragazza Fuoristrada
9. Stelvio Cipriani - Tentacoli
10. Stelvio Cipriani - Medley (inluding Bay of Blood)
11. Fabio Frizzi - The Beyond
This blog will try to go deeper in the origin and motivation behind each cover. It will also reveals the "Making Of" the music and video and will also discuss related topics and opinions.
In the next post, I will explain the origin of the project, how it started and what are the objectives.
Everybody who's a fan of film music in general, Italian composers, obscure soundtracks, cult movies and the golden era of film score between 1965 and 1985 should find interest in this blog.